6 Month Update!!!

It's been 6 Months!!! So as happy as I was with the outcome once all the swelling completely went away I was able to see the final results and there was still a little bit of sagging around the top of my stomach and my left side so currently looking at just getting that minor little adjustment fixed and I should be good to go! What I currently have is still a major improvement on what I had before however if I can't just get these minor little things fixed up I will be super happy! I did meet with the surgeon and he has suggested to just do a minor scar revision early next year just to really get it where it needs to be so I'm super happy about that!! Keep in mind the below picture was straight after my first laser treatment so it is super red so it won't look like that however you can see some slight sagging at the bottom which will be fixed up. Because I was going for the revision we also didn't have as many laser treatment or treatment on some of the area as it will be operated on again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of background!

OMG the day has arrived!!

I'm Home!!!!!