A bit of background!

Welcome! So to start off I will give you a little background about myself. 3 years ago I started a weight loss journey by changing my lifestyle through diet and exercise...I know I should of started this blog earlier right...but anyway this has lead me to lose almost 60kg and with that comes a lot of excess skin! Skipping ahead, after a tonne of research (over 12 months) and many doctors appointments to find the perfect surgeon for my situation, I selected to go with Dr Geoff Barnett from Cosmetic surgery for Women and Men in Hawthorn East.

https://plasticsurgeons.com.au/dr-geoff-barnett/

After going to the free information nights they hold and being armed with a heap of questions, once I was satisfied with everything I was ready to jump in and go ahead. 6 months ago I underwent a Breast Lift and Arm lift to fix my sagging breasts and excess skin on my arms (also with Geoff Barnett)...I know another thing I should of documented...however fast forward to today and I have decided to take you through the Tummy Tuck Journey for an honest (and fairly graphic) account of what it's really like for anyone that may be considering it.

So for anyone wanting to know what an almost 60kg loss looks like here it is! Sorry about the the awful fancy dress! Haha! (Second pic taken after my Breast Lift because clearly the girls look fabulous in that pic 😉)


Comments

  1. Well done, first thing in the morning I see your story. You are an inspiration. Started with MFP nearly one year ago on 170 kg, so far I have lost 30 kg and a lot more to go. Greetings from South Africa, William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi William! Thanks for your comment! Well done on the 30kg weightloss!! I know how hard it is, getting started is the hardest step so I know you will continue to do so well! You've got this!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OMG the day has arrived!!

I'm Home!!!!!