OMG the day has arrived!!

So the day of the Tummy Tuck operation has finally arrived! To say that I am nervous is an understatement. It is definitely a different kind of feeling going into this surgery. The previous surgery was all about excitement... Let's be honest I was getting amazing new boobs...this time around although I am getting an amazing new stomach major abdominal surgery is not to be taken lightly. Let me stress no surgery should be taken lightly but I am much more terrified of going under for this than I was for the last one! The last surgery I had was a long one (about 7hrs) and being a surgery where I can't use my arms I figured that's gotta be the worst one right? Get that out of the way first? I may have underestimated what I am about to go through! Although this one is much shorter (I believe about 4hrs) I think I may be in for a harder recovery than the last and I may have just realised that you do in fact use your abdominal muscles for pretty much everything! Ha ha! Although nervous I know it will be worth it in the end and there is still a little bit of excitement that is starting to appear I mean just look at my smile! I have been admitted and changed in my gowns, have met with my anesthetist and have just been marked by my surgeon on where he intends to make his incisions. I will be back with more details hopefully after I wake up or when I can. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of background!

I'm Home!!!!!