4 weeks post revision

So 4 weeks post op and feeling pretty much back to normal to be honest which is great! I've had another appointment to check everything but now I shouldn't need to go back for a little while...probably about the 12 week mark. It's so crazy that I started my surgery journey 18 months ago, as said in earlier posts I regret not documenting my breast lift and Brachioplasty before the tummy tuck but what can you do. Having surgery has been the best decision I have ever made and have absolutely no regrets! I now have my eye on getting a thigh lift however as you all know surgery isn't cheap so my next goal is just saving money so I can do this. Once that day comes I'll be sure to document that as well!!
I'm always the kind of person to judge my body so harshly which I hate and that is something I am trying to change. What helps me most when I'm feeling bad about myself is looking at my before and after! So if anyone is interested you can this here! The first pic was after my weightloss but before the surgery. The second pic is after my Breast Lift, Brachioplasty and Tummy Tuck!! This was my result after about the 6 month mark so the scars are still pretty visible. I'm currently still wearing tape from my last little adjustment so one I heal completely I will take another pic so you can see the progress of my scars. Such a difference and I am so thankful. My next goal is being confident enough to wear a bikini haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of background!

OMG the day has arrived!!

I'm Home!!!!!