4 Weeks Post Op!

So after my few little issues and being back on anti-biotics everything has cleared up really well! From my last update I spent a week changing bandages every single day and cleaning the incision lines which seemed to do the trick, especially happy with the fact the surgeon and nurse were able to stop a problem before it got bad so I'm very grateful for the quick intervention!!

So saying this I'm feeling good enough to be going down to the gym to get on the treadmill. I'm still not able to do heavy workouts at the moment and still in my compression binder but to be honest I am getting tired really quickly after I have had so many weeks of inactivity so the treadmill is enough for the moment. I especially don't want to do anything too crazy with this last set back so I am taking it easy to make sure I heal properly!

It did feel good to put those gym clothes on again though haha

So this has been a pretty short update but really the main thing is my little set back was cleared up super quick and I'm just being patient waiting for my body to heal itself. My next appointment is the 8 weeks post op so I will do an update then unless something drastic happens before...let's hope not!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of background!

OMG the day has arrived!!

I'm Home!!!!!