My First week at home!

So today I have been at home for a full week!! I also can't believe that this blog has reached 1200 people which is absolutely amazing and I thank everyone that is reading for following the journey with me! If any of you have any questions at all please feel free to comment and I will try and answer anything based on my experience...I mean let's be honest I don't have anything else to do with my time haha!

Anyway...my first week at home...this week has gone so fast it's crazy! I have finished all my anti inflammatory and anti biotic tablets so the only medication I am on currently is pain killers when I need them but pleased to advise I didn't take any at all last night but I did need them this morning but it's definitely not a bad pain and it's all pretty manageable. I am moving around a lot more. As I said in one of my previous posts I was super lucky to not have any nausea but I didn't want to speak too soon...well I am lucky I added in the part of the not speaking too soon because the nausea finally hit yesterday! After breakfast I felt so sick that I did have to vomit slightly...sorry TMI? I opened the anti nausea medication for the first time and used one of those bad boys! Luckily they were super fast acting and felt better within the hour and haven't had any other issues so far...

I did decide to take a picture of what I currently look like (covered in bandages, still swollen and slightly bruised) but I went one step further and I put it up against my before pictures!! Honestly the pictures are pretty hard to look at it and I wasn't even sure that I should post them but then I remembered that I have worked damn hard and been through a lot of S*** to have the body I now have and I should be proud of where I am. Obviously I am never going to have the perfect size 6 body that a lot of people portray as beautiful and you can't go into a legitimate surgeon as a AUS size 12 and expect him to make you a AUS size 6 (Please have realistic expectations!!!!) But I am now super proud of my body and so far I can't be happier! I do have to wait a few months to truly see the final results but provided I do everything right for my recovery things will be better and better. I will also make sure I take progressive pictures every week just so you all can see the changes during recovery as well 😁

So although I absolutely hate looking at the before pics, I have shared the below so you can see the difference a day can make 😜 the before pictures were taken at home the morning of my surgery:

I have my 2 week post op appointment on Monday so will see if I have any further updates for you then!

Until next time! xxx

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of background!

OMG the day has arrived!!

I'm Home!!!!!